Install Google Playstore Manually | Xiaomi Phones | Download apk
Xiaomi phones have their own marketplace, where users can download apps. But many apps are unavialble compared to playstore on android. To install Google Play and other Google apps such as Gmail, Google Drive, Google Translate, Google Maps and others, follow the tutorial below.
This works will all Xiaomi devices including the Xiaomi M2s, Xiaomi M2a, Xiaomi Mi-1/Mi-2 and any phones running the MIUI ROM. Works on other smartphones too if your playstore is corrupted or missing.
Steps to install:
- Download the APK file HERE or MIRROR
- Copy it to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your Xiaomi phone using data cable or download this directly on your smartphone
- Make sure Installation from Unknown Sources is checked (Go to Settings>Security> Unknown Sources and tick the box)
- Open File Explorer, and go to ‘Downloads’ folder where you placed the file in Step 2.
- Click it and install.
- Launch the app you just installed (Google Installer) and make sure you’re connected to Wi-Fi or Data connection.
- Log into your Google account and you are done.